“Tao of Community? Yes. We spun the pen amongst hundreds around the world in our (free) June World Community Class , and the TAO pointed to someone focusing on the conflict between realistic structures, and dreaming creativity. Being concrete vs unlimited vision. What an awesome individual and group process emerged… possibly a Tao for processwork communities everywhere!” http://www.aamindell.net/blog/2011-news#taocomm
The Apricot Centre for sustainable living
A small eco-venue in North Essex, on a 4-acre organic fruit farm nr Manningtree. We research/provide training & projects for the community on the theme of sustainable living - People, Food, Energy & the Land.
We offer courses on the farm, and work in schools on similar themes. The Apricot Centre & organic farm is a living demonstration of the transition principles it actively promotes.
You can call us on 01206 23045 or email info @ apricotcentre.co.uk. More details on our contacts page.
- The Full Permaculture Design Course Autumn 2013 to Summer 2014 at the Apricot Centre
- Sustainable Horticulture Courses in 2013 at the Apricot Centre
- Process Oriented Child and Family Therapy for working with young people and parents where extreme states and mental health difficulties disrupt family relationships with Gary Reiss PhD PW Dipl
- Starting October the Full Permaculture Design course w/ Biodynamic Systems (optional) at the Apricot Centre
- The New Roots Garden Project
CloudsAdoption allotments apricot centre bullying Cared-for Children Child & Family children children's home clay oven climate change community conflict resolution creative partnerships Earth Healing Ecology Food gardening gardening with children Gary Reiss Great Food Swap kids labyrinth local economy Marina markets peak oil Permaculture Pervasive Developmental Trauma process oriented psychology process work relationship. worldwork reskilling reskilling project schools Sexuality sight Spirituality sustainability teenagers The Great Reskilling transformation transition town initiative transition valley Trauma Uncategorized